Tuesday, June 19, 2012

::zombie noises::

My normal non-practice days:
6:30AM - alarm goes off
7:15AM - wake up, realize I only have 20 minutes to get out of the house, freak out
8AM-5PM - work
530PM - home, dinner
615PM - 10PM - studying for State Gov with small breaks every 20 minutes
10PM - 12PM - studying for GIS with small breaks
12-630/715AM - sleep

Normal practice days:
8AM-5PM - work
Day 1 - 530PM-7PM - study for state government
7:20PM - leave for practice
11:30PM - get home, shower, bed.
Day 2: 5-6PM - commute
6PM-?? - class
?? - 10:30 - practice
11:30 - get home, shower, bed


I know I say this a lot, but I'm exhausted, both physically and mentally. This particular semester is killing me. At least in previous semesters, I've had something resembling a social life. I miss people. I miss going out and taking walks.

If graduating school doesn't turn out to be the best thing ever, I'm going to be very upset. I keep telling myself that I have longevity on my side when applying for post-graduation jobs (because that's one thing a 22 year old graduate doesn't have - a job history showing that I've worked the same job for freaking ever and will stick with things until I'm good.)

It's killing me though. I have a con I want to prep for. I seriously need costume stuff like crazy. I need to get my hair cut. I need to try to find a way to get rid of this old bed frame before I go nuts. There are a bunch of bouts this weekend that need refs and NSOs that I'd love to go help. I need to go to an open-skate session.

Three more weeks of the class from hell, then Ascendio, then my GIS paper is due, then blissful, wonderful freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment