Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm not going to make it.

When I first started training a week ago, I was average. There were a number of girls better than me, but a bunch of people worse than me as well. Now as people drop out, I'm at the bottom. I was pulled aside along with one of the other girls because we need additional help skating. I'm trying to tell myself that it's to be expected. I mean, I couldn't even get off the wall until just over a month ago, and took a couple of weeks out of skating classes due to vacation and visiting friends. And quite honestly, I recognize that I need additional help skating. If I can nail stopping, I think that would fix some of my issues. However, I'm ridiculously overweight and out of shape. Tonight really brought that to my attention as I'm gasping for breath.

I have a lot of work to do over the next two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment